How many times have you found yourself in front of the television, asking yourself, “Is this all there is?”
Which of these speak to you?
- You can’t walk by a plate of cookies without eating them
- You’re tired of feeling lethargic and bored
- You complain of headaches, low energy, allergies, gas & bloating
- You don’t exercise because the gym feels intimidating or boring
- You don’t join a hiking or cycling club because you worry you’ll slow everyone down
- You wish you had a community of women to have fun and get healthy with
Well then look no further, you’re in the right place!
Imagine if you could enjoy
- more energy
- better sleep
- better digestion
- a happier outlook
- fewer aches and pains
- fewer cravings for sugar and caffeine
- better balance, strength, and movement
- being part of a community of fun women
We focus on beginner and intermediate level fitness and nutrition adventures that are geared toward women. Our focus is on building community, being active, eating well, and trying new things.
If you’re looking for a fun way to get fit and healthy, grab a handful of your girlfriends (or come alone) and we’ll organize an Adventure that can include any of the following:
- Nutrition classes
- Cooking classes
- Pantry purge
- Fitness coaching
- Local outdoor activities
- 5K training
- Cross country skiing
- Snow shoeing
We can meet at your home, your office, or in a local park or trail.
Blooming Adventure, LLC was formed out of my love for the outdoors, and a desire to connect with women who were unhappy with some aspect of their lives: sedentary habits , low energy and poor health, crummy diet, and lack of community. I want to start a revolution! A transformational rebellion against fast-food eating and cubicle living. I help women re-connect with their playful nature, get healthy, and have FUN!
Live Healthy. Live Happy.
Licensed Massage Therapist, Certified Nutritional Therapist, Certified Personal Trainer